Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
3 posts
1,775 visits

About lobelbrown

show starting post by lobelbrown
Show newest posts...

yes you can freeze your loan but I am not sure about grants from the gov't for masters courses I don't think they do that they only offer them for undergrad courses but there are tons of scholarships out there you should look into them...GOD bless hope all works out for you keep on tryin :)

Talk to Justmenow

maybe you could apply for financial aid through the college. i don't know if they would pay off you loan but it could help with more schooling if you want to continue your future. vesty

Talk to vesty